Friday 15 November 2013

Did I forget to hit post? Ooops! UPDATES

Well, it's been a LONG time.

Updates: 
Had a daugther, now 2. Very cute.

Got a job. Entertaining but always busy.

Lost 5 stone in weight (Alternate Day Fasting)

Zombies? Still nowhere to be seen.


Apologies on the lack of updates in spite of the promise to publish them. Between work and life commitments the blog has been rather overlooked.

The good news is that I've got a new idea. I'm writing a book and getting a whole splurge of writing done all in one go rather than the dribs and drabs I've been getting on here.

When it's all finished I hope to have a version available to download on Kindle and/or iBooks.

Unsurprisingly it's about zombies and you will see a very similar writing style to that used here on ZSP.

There'll be prerelease copies sent out to those of you who were here from the start and I look forward to your feedback.

At the moment though, must type on.

See you on the flip side, and you never know, as the ideas flow more blog posts may pop up.

Much love,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment