Wednesday 11 April 2012

After a long period of radio silence

I'm back after a few life modifications.

"What's changed?!" I hear you cry.

1. I have a daughter named Eleanor. She is now 3 months old and is being trained in the ways of zombie slaying already.

2. I have a new job which is awesome and satisfying and is much further away from home not providing me quite as much time to work on the blog. Don't worry though, as always I've come up with a plan to fix that and keep you guys safe against the dangers of the undead.

The next post will be titled "Zombie at the Petrol station" and should be online Monday 16th April.

I'll keep you posted!
Al

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just came across your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really liked reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete